Entry-Level Internet Marketing Specialist
Do you love everything search while having a passion for marketing? Then we want you!
Your Social Status is seeking an Internet Marketing Consultant to manage all search engine optimization and internet marketing activities.
WHO WE ARE: Your Social Status is a website, social media and internet marketing training and strategy company based out of Dayton, Ohio. Founded by Kate Evans in 2010, Your Social Status has been servicing the local areas of Dayton and Cincinnati, Ohio, as well as virtually supporting individuals and businesses across the nation!
Check our site for more details. www.yoursocialstatus.com
WHO YOU ARE: Our ideal candidate is a go-getter with an attitude that both works well with the team or can manage projects alone. We are fun and require that you are too! We will also throw you odd ball requests from time to time, so you need to go with the flow and understand that your job is all about managing expectations and working under a deadline. Internet Marketing is fast paced, so you need to be too! What strengths you need to possess to be successful at this position? Analytical, Quick-thinking, Multi-task, see everything 5 steps ahead, organized, and you MUST love to learn and stay on top of search engine updates and algorithm changes. Working as a part of our team, you are responsible for implementing the best SEO and Internet Marketing practices, with the end goal of improving our clients’ brand awareness, findability and online reputation.
You will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search engines.
- Manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing in order to maximize ROI
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Maintain content, create web pages and custom landing pages and manage website content.
- Understand, review, and communicate website analytics and specifics to identify and make improvements to boost SEO, lead conversions, and enhance PPC and other inbound marketing efforts.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
- Experience in Google Analytics including custom segments, reporting capabilities and AdWords linking.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Graphic Design capabilities to assist marketing team when needed
- Attention to detail, timeliness, and professionalism
- Excellent verbal, written, and people skills
- Enjoys writing
- Ability to adapt and meet changing priorities
- Assist with social media marketing as needed
- Experience using content management systems like WordPress
- Project management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Mac, Adobe, Photoshop or Online Editors
- Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills preferred
Our team has worked very hard to build up Incredible to what it is today, and we seek the right person to help us grow to the next level!
Position: Internet Marketing Consultant
Employment Type: Part-time. We are looking for up to 20 hours per week with the possibility for more hours.
Job Type: Marketing, Business Development, Internet Marketing, Social Media
Education: Pursuing or obtained BS/BA in Marketing, Business, or related field. Experience, passion and creativity also counts! Prefer HubSpot Inbound Certification, Google Certification, and/or similar.
Industry: Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business
Required Travel: None/Small Amount – Optional Client Meetings
Location: Centerville, OH & Work from Home